TOTTENHILL, a village of detached houses near the Downham road, 5 miles S. by E. of Lynn, contains in its parish 81 houses, 412 souls, and 1,463a. 0r. 30p. of land, mostly belonging to C. J. B. Plestow, Esq., the lord of the manor. The Church, dedicated to St. Bardolph, is in that part of the parish called West Briggs, and is a perpetual curacy, augmented with £1,000, Queen Anne's bounty, and valued in 1831 at £62. The Bishop of Norwich is patron, and the Rev. Wm. H. Henslow, M.A., incumbent. The Poor's Land, 16a. 0r. 8p., awarded in 1780, is let for £34, which is expended in coals. At the same time, Allotments containing 30a. were awarded for fuel.